Mica band heaters are the ideal solution for high watt densities and high operating temperature applications, especially for the plastics industry.
Band heaters can be found in several types of dimensions, wattage, voltages and material.
It is an inexpensive form of heating solution to external indirect heating. And strip type is also very popular.
Band heaters use electric heating (NiCr 2080 wire) to heat-up the external surface of drums or pipes and high quality mica material insulated.
Max temperature: 300℃
Max voltage: 380V
Max power density: 3.5W/CM2
- Injection molding
- Plastic extrusion
- Container, pipe, or tank heating
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Applications in the food industry
- Extruder barrel & die heaters
- Hot runner mould systems
- The industry
- Shoes manufacturer
- Semiconductor electric welding
- Die casting
- Engineering industry
- packing equipment
- water heating and injection